| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bratislava in October is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in October is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with rain now and again. Only 54mm (2.1in) of H2O is laid down across on average 11 days.
- The heavens above Bratislava are slightly fair with on average a modest 4:38 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:54 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 10:44.
- There are approximately 5:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bratislava October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bratislava, Slovakia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bratislava:
- Mosnov, Czech Republic - 184.9 kms (114.9 miles) NNE
- Kasprowy Wierch, Poland - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) ENE
- Poprad, Slovakia - 250 kms (155.3 miles) ENE
- Sliac, Slovakia - 158.3 kms (98.3 miles) ENE
- Innsbruck-Uni, Austria - 26 kms (16.1 miles) N
- Hurbanovo, Slovakia - 86.1 kms (53.5 miles) ESE
- Budapest, Hungary - 157.8 kms (98.1 miles) ESE
- Budapest-Lorinc, Hungary - 173.5 kms (107.8 miles) ESE
- Keszthely, Hungary - 157.7 kms (98 miles) S
- Pecs, Hungary - 254.9 kms (158.4 miles) SSE