| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bratislava in July is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry with rain now and again. Just 73mm (2.9in) of water is laid down during an average of 11 days.
- In July the heavens above Bratislava are quite sunny with on average a sizable 8:56 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 15:05 long and the longest day is 16:00 long with an average length of 15:37.
- There are approximately 6:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bratislava July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bratislava, Slovakia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bratislava:
- Mosnov, Czech Republic - 184.9 kms (114.9 miles) NNE
- Kasprowy Wierch, Poland - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) ENE
- Poprad, Slovakia - 250 kms (155.3 miles) ENE
- Sliac, Slovakia - 158.3 kms (98.3 miles) ENE
- Innsbruck-Uni, Austria - 26 kms (16.1 miles) N
- Hurbanovo, Slovakia - 86.1 kms (53.5 miles) ESE
- Budapest, Hungary - 157.8 kms (98.1 miles) ESE
- Budapest-Lorinc, Hungary - 173.5 kms (107.8 miles) ESE
- Keszthely, Hungary - 157.7 kms (98 miles) S
- Pecs, Hungary - 254.9 kms (158.4 miles) SSE